Last Seminar of 2015 for Consecrated men and women.
September 11th - 13th, 2015
Title: Revisioning Religious Life for the 21st Century
Director: Fr. Diarmuid O'Murchu, a member of the Sacred Heart Missionary Order, is a social psychologist. As a workshop leader and group facilitator he has worked in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, The Philippines, Thailand, India, Peru and in several African countries. Author of several books. He now lives in Dublin, Ireland.
Content: As we move deeper into the 21st Century, Religious will need to engage authentically with the ongoing decline of the current paradigm, and anticipate in a more discerning way what a new model will look like. All of us will need to be hospice-carers for what is dying and midwives for what the Spirit brings to birth. The implications of this double task will be explored in the Seminar.
CONFERENCE ON CONSECRATED LIFE IN HAYES, Middlesex UB3 2AB
- Consecrated Life is precious gift to the Church and the world.
- US nuns’ relief that the Vatican’s investigation fizzled out
- Retreats - Seminars on Consecrated Life in Buckden
- Vatican's doctrinal head lambasts US sisters for disobedience
- The future of Consecrated Life in the UK and Europe
- The future of women in the Church
- Number of women joining religious orders triples in three years in England
- ‘Nuns on the Bus’ will hit the road for immigration reform
- Does religious life have a future? Yes.
- Sixteen questions about church vocations