New Horizons in Consecrated Life
The Claret Publishing Group hope that these reflections also serve as a stimulus to continue the task of “practical theology” of a consecrated life called to be innovative from its extraordinary tradition.
“We, Claretian Missionaries, actively involve ourselves in the local churches and collaborate with other institutes of consecrated life (inter-congregational collaboration) and movements in accord with our charismatic identity.” (Cf We are Missionaries, Chapter Document Sept 2015)
Download here the REQUEST FORM (Fill it up and send) to:
Claret Centre, The Towers, Buckden, St Neots, Cambs PE19 5TA
- US nuns’ relief that the Vatican’s investigation fizzled out
- Consecrated Life is precious gift to the Church and the world.
- Young Religious Men and Women
- The future of Consecrated Life in the UK and Europe
- Number of new nuns in Britain trebles in five years
- Vatican's deputy official for religious to lead Indianapolis archdiocese
- ‘Life without tension would be boring’
- Pope tells sisters the church needs them, they need the church
- With Pope Francis, it's prime time for Jesuits
- Vatican cardinal criticises the way LCWR reform was handled