Taizé in Rome
The 35th European Youth Meeting sponsored by the Taizé Community begins on Friday, 28 December, in Rome. More than 40,000 youth are expected for the traditional “Pilgrimage of Trust on Earth” which will last for six days, marked by prayer, reflection and life shared with the families, parishes and religious communities of Rome and Lazio. The event will culminate in the meeting with Benedict XVI, scheduled for Saturday evening in St Peter's Square.
- Communion on the Moon: July 20, 1969
- World Cup Theology
- Pope Francis meets Asian youth delegates in birthplace of Korean Catholicism
- Education is too selective, elitist, pope says
- Audio Recording of the New Testament in English
- Spanish swimmer dedicates Olympic medals to Virgin Mary
- The text of Pope Benedict's Easter message.
- Acclaimed Atheist Poet Becomes Catholic: 'My Tears Just Stopped'
- Child protection website launched by Vatican commission
- Benedict XVI@Pontifex